Job Location: Mumbai (All Areas)( Reay Road )
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Monitoring ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from management meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Preparation of periodical MIS Reports
- Preparation and Control of Budget, Variance analysis, Balance sheet / Profit & Loss/ Cash flow analysis.
- Profitability Analysis of different work streams/ business units.
- Build cohesive materials like business presentations and reports.
- Collect and organize information for monitoring and reviews and Work with cross function team to collect and analyze data.
- Experience in Financial Modeling and forecasting, Budget and Analysis, Data consolidation and analysis
- Experience in Business wise yearly financial planning, short term & long-range forecasting for rest of the year. (revenue & all cost lines including headcount, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc.) and drive it through performance reviews and dashboards.
- To be able to lead business analysis – Whether it be optimizing current data models and tools or being able to recommend and implement new ones.
- Provide decision support through modeling, financial scenarios, profitability models, and other analysis to business leaders around strategic initiatives, operational efficiency drivers along with other business metrics.
- Ability to drive adoption of the standardized and streamlined reporting packs in consultation with business stakeholders.
- Ability to drive process improvements and driving transformation projects towards business improvement strategies.
- Advertisement -
- A post graduate degree / certification in business analytics or related field.
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in business analysis role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Build and/or maintaining databases / reports/ Excel models
- Technical skills
- Advance Excel (including Macros)
- Analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI
- MS PowerPoint, Word
- Advertisement -