Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC
Innovation is imagining what’s NEXT when no one else can. Shaping your future starts here, as we believe our Gen>NEXT students are the future leaders of BMW. Our vision is to secure BMW Manufacturing’s excellence by attracting the best of the best. We believe in creating a hands-on environment where you can directly impact the future of mobility. You will be guided and mentored throughout inspiring tasks and projects. As one of our Gen>NEXT students, you will be part of the team from day one and encouraged to add new ideas and value to the business.
The DOHA Business Analyst Intern/Co-op will work with the DevOps Hub America’s operations team to support the business operations side of this department and translate business requirements into tangible user stories.
The qualified intern/co-op should expect to contribute & improve in the following functions:
- Support the team in areas such as:
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Requirements gathering and Analysis
- Data Analysis Data Visualization
- Update and track tasks with tools such as Jira and confluence
- Business Requirement Gathering and Definition
- Business Requirement Analysis of Compliance
- Use Case Status Report Building
- Use Case Status Report Analysis
- Business or Communications or Information Systems or similar degree
- Strong written communication skills required
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong critical thinking skills required
- Background in one or more of the following fields of study preferred: project management, business analysis, business administration, management information systems, communications
- Experience in taking requirements from end users and translating them into deliverables
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite required
- Experience with project management software (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Trello, Omniplan) is a plus
- Experience with visualization software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) is a plus
- Fall Rotation Dates: 9/18/2023-3/15/2024
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employee.