Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
Job Description – APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International FinancialServices (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services)and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients(retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in
Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Businessline/Function :
Shared Service Center – Data is a global BNP Paribas CIB IT team responsible for the delivery of IT platforms and solutions across a wide range of areas including Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data and SAP BUSINESSOBJECTS REPORT to all business lines like Global Markets, Global Banking, BP2S and functions like HR, Compliance of CIB.
The Shared Service Centre is based in Paris, London and Chennai. Client-facing functions are primarily based onshore and delivery functions are primarily based offshore
Business Line / Function:
3– 6 years
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
This is SAP BUSINESSOBJECTS REPORT developer position (Relevant Experience: 5 to 7 Years) who can contribute to the full development lifecycle of BI reporting, Database and data warehousing solutions.
- Design and develop BO reports and dashboards using reporting tools.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, development, Unit testing, deployment, troubleshooting, and Technical documentation of reports.
- Solid experience in the areas of RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL Server) in terms of database, Datawarehosue management.
- Working independently on the tasks and taking ownership for the deliverables.
- Interact with business users to understand requirements and troubleshoot issues.
This resource type focuses on gaining technical expertise and developing business relationships as well as making decisions or recommendations for solutions, which may affect the overall outcome of the assignment. Additionally, this resource should demonstrate the ability to work closely with clients/users to meet their requirements. This level should typically be used for a mid-level, more seasoned, fully proficient resource
- Work across multiple projects being delivered by the SSC to ensure target architecture standards are maintained
- Encourage continuous improvement, innovation and creativity
- Facilitate problem solving & collaboration
- Define Standards, Guidelines, Best Practices and Frameworks / Assets
- Ability to discover / analyze problems, and present solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Contribute to the implementation of improvements to the data processing systems
- Proof of concept data projects
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Expert in SAP BusinessObjects Reporting and Universe solutions.
- Relational database and Strong knowledge in ORACLE SQLDeveloper, MS-SQL Server.
- Strong unit test and Issue analysis skills.
- Implementation of security and user jurisdiction in CMC.
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools. [such as Git, bit bucket]
- Experience in MS SQL Server, full Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), data integration and cube solutions can be add-on
- Experience in visualization tool – Power BI can be add-on
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Candidate should have interest to learn and explore alternative technologies such MSBI for ETL, Power-BI and Tableau for Visualization.
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
- SAP Business-Objects 4.1,
- ORACLE Database – SQLDeveloper
- MSBI (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS)
- MS-SQL Server database Knowledge
- Power BI
1. BE or equivalent
: Standard / Permanent
: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: At least 5 years
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free