Job Location: Chennai
We are hiring for the position of Business Analyst with the Top MNC company : BNY Mellon
Please find the Roles and Responsibilities below:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Technology Liaison – IC1Participates in the development of functional or operational requirements.
- Tests and trains users on applications with guidance from more experienced colleagues. Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the business to resolve IT matters and improve business processes.
- Uses defined or documented processes to collect and define requirements from businesses or functional areas.Works with users and peers on planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications.
- Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Participates in process improvement reviews and summarizes business issues and client feedback for teams review.
- Assists with training of users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems.Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Uses basic knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.No direct reports.
Experience : 6-8 years
Qualification : Graduate
Location : Chennai / Ready to relocate to Chennai
interested candidates can share their resume to the below mentioned email id