Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Owensboro, KY
MECHANICAL ENGINEER, DATA ANALYTICS-991
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP primarily provides transportation and storage of natural gas and liquids for our customers. Additional information about the company can be found online at www.bwpipelines.com
We are currently seeking an Engineer I to Senior, to sit in our Owensboro, KY office.
The incumbent will join the Reliability and Data Analytics team in supporting Operations and Gas Control by monitoring our in-house asset condition monitoring program. The monitored asset base consists of 340+ natural gas-fired and electric-driven rotating and reciprocating gas compressors, 140+ electric driven liquid hydrocarbon pumps, and other ancillary equipment.
The mission of this position will be to identify degradation in asset performance and early signs of equipment failure so that the repair can be scheduled with minimal downtime and interruption of pipeline capacity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED BUT NOT ALL INCLUDED:
· The primary function will be monitoring and supporting the development and enhancing of asset health dashboards and trends of live streaming and historical data from various sources.
· Will develop and utilize machine learning models to predict target values for specific performance-related parameters.
· When an actionable issue is detected, incumbent will perform further trend analysis and investigation to identify the potential root cause of the anomaly, then enter Work Orders in Maximo™ and collaborate closely with Operations to proactively address these issues with minimal custom impact.
· Will verify performance has been regained or the issue has been resolved.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering disciplines
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
· 1-5+ YRS Experience with Maximo or other CMMS/EAM work order management system
· 1-5+ YRS Experience with Microsoft Power BI
· Strong commitment to working safely
· Exceptional personal/soft skills, data analytics, problem solving and communication skills
· Solid understanding of thermodynamics as it relates to compression and combustion processes
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience with Maximo or other CMMS/EAM work order management system
· Experience with Microsoft Power BI
· Python programming as it related to machine learning
· Performing advanced diagnostics
· Knowledge of time-series data historians
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP maintains a drug-free workplace and will require pre-employment drug & substance abuse testing before hire.
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location