Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace
Provides assistance to design, program and execute simple test plans. Implements, documents and maintains basic computing applications. Writes and compiles basic code and constructs basic database objects based on documented design. Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality. Assists in gathering information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in development, implementation and support of small and/or large-scale Software applications
- Experience using Agile Methodologies – SAFe, SCRUM etc.
- Software development/support skills include: designing, documenting, coding, user training, testing, and maintaining software computing applications
- Candidate will work with internal business partners and product owners to deliver products/applications that delight end users
- Strong communication skills will be required to succeed in this job;
- Work with Product manager, Systems/Data Analysts and UX designer to define application requirements and usability
- Knowledge: Apply extensive job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts to deliver projects
- Problem Solving: Provide technical solutions and implementations to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity
- Discretion: Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Outstanding programming skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Java-based programming.
- Outstanding problem Solving and analytical skills.
- Strong experience in the Spring Framework
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Good knowledge of MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server.
- Familiarity in UI frameworks like ReactJS/Angular is not mandatory but would be a plus
- Good insights of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Exposure to SDLC of large-scale enterprise applications
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud like Jenkins, Sonar, Docker.
- Exposure to Azure DevOps/Kanban would be desirable.
- Willingness to adapt to newer practices/methodologies
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Typically 3 – 5years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
This position offers relocation within India.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.