Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Job Description Qualifications:
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Information Technology & Data Analytics, is currently looking for an Associate Programmer Analyst to join their team in Bengaluru, India. This position will align to Supply Chain Systems IT and focus on supporting the Boeing Supply Chain business teams.
A successful candidate will be an experienced programmer trained with superior Microsoft .NET skills. Candidate must be willing to learn new methodology, tools, systems and software development disciplines, as well as have a strong interest and passion for coaching and sharing knowledge. This position will be part of a high performing Product team and reporting to the Information Technology Manager.
- Design, development, deployment and support of Enterprise Web Applications, both on premise and Cloud platform
- Provide assistance to design, program and execute test plans
- Implements, documents and maintains routine computing applications and software
- Assists in gathering and evaluating end user requirements
- Writes and compiles routine code and constructs routine database objects based on documented design
- Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality
- Documents, validates and researches reported problems and assists in developing user training
- Product Support: Operations (Incidents/Break-fix), Security & Compliance, Technology Upgrade/Modernization
- Product development: New application development, Enhancements and Change requests
- Product Roadmap: Integration with ERP, Application consolidation/extensions/retirement etc.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 4+ years of experience in development, implementation and support of small and/or large scale Software applications
- Experience using Agile Methodologies – SAFe, SCRUM etc.
- Software development/support skills include: designing, documenting, coding, user training, testing, and maintaining software computing applications
- Candidate will work with internal business partners and product owners to deliver products/applications that delight end users
- Strong communication skills will be required to succeed in this job;
- Work with Product manager, Systems/Data Analysts and UX designer to define application requirements and usability
- Knowledge: Apply extensive job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts to deliver projects
- Problem Solving: Provide technical solutions and implementations to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity
- Discretion: Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Superior programming skills
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace & Defense, Supply Chain domain
- Microsoft or other related Technical Certifications
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 4 to 8 Years related work or relevant military experience
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award