Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, The Great Bharat
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
BI (Business Intelligence) is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
This role is on our Analytics team. This team partners with Product, Marketing, and Finance to produce world-class analysis and provide recommendations that improve our products and increase customer engagement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover opportunities for improving our products.
- Work closely with business partners to extract meaningful insights using a variety of data sources: relational databases, front-end analytics tools, clickstream data, etc.
- Present insights and recommendations to executive leadership using high quality visualizations and concise messaging.
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements.
- Build models to predict customer behavior and better understand the drivers of customer engagement and retention.
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation and scalability.
- Collaborate with Engineering to advance data infrastructure and governance.
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company as an individual contributor
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Solid understanding of Statistics with ability to explain statistical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python/R preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel or other front-end analytical platforms a plus.
- effective communication and presentation skills
- ability to translate business problems into analytics questions
3 to 5 Years
Engineering/ Master’s Degree from a good Institute (preferably Computer Science or related)
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!