Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The Bosch Research and Technology Center North America with offices in Sunnyvale, California, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cambridge, Massachusetts is part of the global Bosch Group (www.bosch.com), a company with over 70 billion euro revenue, 400,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, and a history of over 125 years. The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC-NA) is committed to providing technologies and system solutions for various Bosch business fields primarily in the areas of Integrated Human Machine Intelligence, Robotics, Energy Technologies, Internet Technologies, Circuit Design, Semiconductors and Wireless, and MEMS Advanced Design.
The focus of our global research on Integrated Human Machine Intelligence includes Big Data Visual Analytics, Explainable AI, Audio Analytics, NLP, Conversational AI, Cloud Robotics, Mixed Reality and Smart Wearables, etc. We develop intuitive, interactive, and intelligent solutions to enable inspiring UX for Bosch products and services in application areas such as autonomous driving, car infotainment and driver assistance systems (ADAS), Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT), security systems, smart home and building solutions, health care, and robotics.
As a part of the global Human Machine Collaboration (HMC) research unit, our Visual Analytics & eXplainable AI group is responsible for shaping the future industrial AI experience for Bosch products and services by combining cutting-edge technologies of machine learning, data analysis and interactive visualization. We research and develop scalable, transparent, and intelligent big data analytic solutions (e.g. audio, images, sensor logs) for various domains including Industry 4.0 (I4.0), IoT, autonomous driving, connected vehicles, etc. With our award-winning talents (IEEE VIS best paper & best paper runner-ups), we also actively collaborate with leading groups in academia and industry to promote research ideas and publish research findings in internationally renowned conferences and journals, e.g., IEEE VIS, TVCG, SIGKDD, NeurIPS, AAAI, ICML, ICASSP, Interspeech, and IEEE Signal Processing Magazine.
- Conduct research and engineering in core AI and machine learning fields to enable Human-assisted AI & Data-Centric AI for related AIoT (AI+IoT) business domains of autonomous driving, connected vehicles, Industry 4.0, IoT, car multimedia etc.
- Apply research results to real-world use cases with high quality implementation
- Integrate the resulting systems/software into existing Bosch platforms
- Summarize research findings in high-quality paper and patent submissions
- Ph.D students in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of research experience or equivalent graduate research experience for enabling AI technologies for Human-assisted AI and Data-Centric AI
- Strong publication records in top venues of machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision (e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, AAAI, and TVCG)
- Experience with one or more programming languages for machine learning applications (e.g. Python, C++)
- Deep knowledge in machine learning and deep learning with applications to Human-assisted AI and Data-Centric AI
- Familiar with vision tasks like object detection, semantic segmentation, etc.
- Familiar with SOTA machine learning methods of self-supervised learning, uncertainty quantification, vision-language modeling, etc.
- Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Strong background in math and statistics is a plus
- Strong python programming skill
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- The U.S. base salary range for this intern position is $34.00-$66.00 hourly. Within the range, individual pay is determined based on several factors, including, but not limited to, type of degree, work experience and job knowledge, complexity of the role, type of position, job location, etc. Your Hiring Manager can share more details about the specific salary range for this position during the interview process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free