Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: High Point, NC
At Diablo/Freud Tools, we know that every career matters which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. As the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and power tool accessories, we offer premium solutions through our two main divisions: Freud Tools (www.freudtools.com) for the woodworker and operator and Diablo Tools (www.diablotools.com). for the professional construction, remodeler, and tradesman.
Diablo/Freud Tools is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Diablo/Freud Tools has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Diablo/Freud Tool’s full line of high-quality of wood, metal and concrete cutting tools and power tool accessories includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, hammer drill bits, sandpaper, hole saws, reciprocating blades and much more.
Diablo/Freud Tools is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions. Sales and marketing are headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Diablo/Freud Tools is looking for an extroverted, highly motivated, and driven individual with 3-5 years of experience supervising in a warehouse/distribution environment.
Diablo/Freud Tools is a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation and is guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch. We are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world. We offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
- This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Diablo/Freud Tools:*
Go Diablo/Freud Tools, And Experience Big Rewards.
Diablo/Freud Tools offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
With more than 400,000 associates in a variety of locations, including 60 countries worldwide, diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a lived experience at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
Provides Inventory control and Quality support across multiple departments within the Freud America supply chain network, including but not limited to Warehouse Operations, Technical Operations, Inside Sales, Outside Sales and New Product Development.
Responsible for implementing inventory and quality processes, maintaining pick bin min/max settings, root causing inventory variances, conducting QA inspections/audits and ensuring the accurate flow of finished goods throughout the distribution center while maintaining FIFO principles.
- Monitor and validate all inventories, root cause inventory variances, perform random location counts, min/max audits and complete timely/accurate inventory adjustment forms.
- Process daily Inventory Control reporting for inventory discrepancy management, reconciling and reporting.
- Provides inventory data analysis to site leadership.
- Devise and implement core inventory procedures to meet the specific needs of distribution operations.
- Lead Inventory Control Continuous Improvement Project.
- Generates and publishes key Quality reports used by the Operations team to root cause order fulfillment errors.
- Organizes, completes and assists with Incoming Inspection of goods and Outbound Dock Audits.
- Organizes the Material Review Board for the weekly review of non-conforming materials and its disposition.
- Assists with identifying and issuing Quality Alerts in the Warehouse.
- Facilitates the timely completion of rework projects.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Provide cross-functional support to Operations, Inside Sales and Supply Chain as needed.
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Relevant experience related to inventory management, cycle counting and/or quality management preferred
- Ability to input analyze and understand computer based WMS systems transactions
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and interpret online work instructions and additional written communication
Diablo/Freud Tools and the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation are proud supporters of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free