Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Greater Philadelphia
ICR is hiring Associate Data Scientists to work with our Translational Bioinformatics Team. We’re applying old-fashioned data analytics and cutting-edge machine learning to multi-omic human disease datasets to find diagnostic signatures and actionable targets for drug development. Because you will be working with biomedical datasets, a background in biomedical sciences is required. These are three-year, fixed-term positions.
Please notice that this is not a financial-sector job, thanks.
With ICR, you’ll get to:
- Apply cutting-edge data analysis and machine learning techniques to help diagnose and treat rare and hard-to-diagnose diseases
- Be part of a team working to improve the lives of millions of people
- Use your creativity to solve challenging problems
You’ll also need:
- A recent BS or MS degree
- Outstanding programming skills (R and Python fluency preferred)
- A strong background in statistics
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
The compensation ranges listed below are starting ranges.
Starting base pay range: $60,000/yr – $85,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $3,000/yr – $12,000/yr
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free