Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Virginia
Job Category: Business Development and Marketing
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Business Development Analyst to support the collection, analysis, and reporting on our strategic opportunities and pursuits. In this role you will work closely with our Business Development and Senior Leadership Team to manage our customer relationship management (CRM) system including ensuring the integrity and accuracy of our data, generate analytic reports, and respond quickly to various ad hoc requests for information on our strategic pursuits. Working in this high-paced environment takes an individual with knowledge of the government contracting sales/acquisition lifecycle alongside a problem-solving attitude to assist the business development, capture, and operations teams on securing new business.
More About the Role:
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy and quality of opportunity related data in the CRM system
- Assist users with entering, managing, and reporting CRM data, including ad hoc training sessions for basic and advanced CRM related tasks.
- Generate and distribute Quality Assurance Reports.
- Provide oversight and insight to the corporate CRM Admin team on behalf of the Sector, including possible improvements to the CRM system and processes.
- Establish relationships with cross-company support teams to complete larger data visualization projects, as needed.
- Participate in requirements gathering and dashboard creations in CRM, Excel, and PowerBI, as needed.
- Generate and distribute reports and analysis to support New Business Reviews, Pipeline Reviews, Management Operations Review, Bid and Proposal Reviews, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships and collaborate with Executive Managers and other stakeholders across multiple lines of internal business
- Provide ad hoc analysis of CRM data to support Executive understanding of their pipeline data.
- Maintain data dictionary of CRM data usage for views, dashboards, and user roles.
- Conduct research on specific opportunities, federal agencies, and competitors.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, communications or related fields
- Highly detail oriented; data-driven
- Experienced in data analytics
- Expert in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint especially)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate succinctly and directly (both verbal and written) with Executive Leadership
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Federal business development life cycle and pipeline management/development
- Experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Request for Information (RFI).
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $41,200-$82,400. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.