Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
Do you want to be a part of solving the current and future science and technology challenges for the Department of Defense (DoD)? You will be supporting the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) which is tasked with providing oversight and program management of science and technology (S&T) to solve current and future challenges for DoD. You will assist and enable administrative, technical, and programmatic support to the portfolio tasked with one of the most essential DoD missions: supporting the warfighter today and innovating to win the fights of tomorrow.
More About the Role:
As the Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Senior Program Analyst you will provide a range of support to assist in implementation of the OSD Historically Black Colleges and Universities Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) program and oversight of DoD Component activities related to HBCU/MI. Activities include:
- Assisting in initiatives and outreach related to workforce diversity and increasing minorities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines through internship and faculty fellows programs;
- Assisting in the development and management of Centers of Excellence in priority research areas at HBCU/MI;
- Assisting in the preparation of the OSD/DoD HBCU/MI program solicitation and in analyzing the proposal application submission to ensure successful and timely execution of program requirements;
- Assisting in the development of program plans and strategies to ensure alignment with DoD- wide strategies, priorities, and objectives;
- Gathering data in support of the development HBCU/MI Congressional Reports;
- Preparing Congressional Reports as directed from the annual National Defense Authorization Act in support of HBCUs/MIs; and
- Assisting with inputs for HBCU/MI congressional inquiries, testimonies, and responses to questions for the record.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience: Five (5) years’ recent and relevant experience. Demonstrated progressive responsibility in project management positions supporting the DoD science and technology enterprise. Demonstrated experience working with basic research and RDT&E programs and the academic community including HBCU/MIs. Demonstrated experience with budget development and execution. Demonstrated experience working with S&T and HBCU/MI program stakeholders including the Administration, Congress, Industry, and Academia Work experience in positions requiring exceptional oral and written communication skills, and above-average skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications;
- Demonstrated success in the conception and execution of new projects (i.e., no pre-existing business processes), without detailed guidance from the client, and often within very short deadlines;
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. A Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or other related field, is preferred. Degree requirement waived in lieu of significant recent and relevant work experience: minimum of five (5) years’ active duty military or minimum of ten (10) years’ experience; and
- Clearance: active DoD Secret
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or other relevant field; and/or
- Demonstrated progressive responsibility in project management positions supporting the DoD science and technology enterprise.
**This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free