Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
Callaway Golf is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
As a member of the Callaway Sales BI&A Team, you will get the opportunity to work with large scale golf retail data, in cutting edge software program. This will be a combination of sales and inventory at local golf shops, as well as large scale retailers, including partnerships with teams across the world. The data flow and report creation will be used to provide insights to the senior leadership team, and ultimately drive decision making of our product lines.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Learn and understand the end-to-end data flow of the sales data
- Partner with multiple members of the sales organization to create and maintain reports in Power Bi
- Enhance current dashboards and processes with continued efficiencies
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Microsoft Power BI (or similar suite such as Tableau or Spotfire)
- Merging and appending large scale data bases
- Data modeling and predictive analytics software a plus
- Microsoft Azure, AWS or similar cloud warehouse experience a plus
Education And Experience
- Enrolled in a University or Master’s program in Business or CIS degree
- Experience in associated tools to operate successfully, internship to enhance skillset and business acumen.
- Interest in golf industry a plus
Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.