Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Mandatory Skill Set
1. Strong knowledge of the SDLC and/ or Agile experience.
2. An experienced Project Analyst or Business Analyst working at senior levels covering implementation projects, particularly regulatory or IT.
3. Strong matrix management and influencing skills
4. Able to conceptualise and articulate complex processes and requirements
5. Strong team player, willing to take the lead when required and to own deliverables from start to finish.
6. Experience of Business process and IT change projects
1. Experience in working with Corporate, Retail and Wealth areas of the business.
2. Familiarity with Clarity for Resource Management / Financial Management / Project Management and reporting
3. Background GDPR knowledge, familiar with website development and cookie tracking.
Desirable : Job responsibilities:
1. Project scoping and requirements from design through to implementation.
2. Work with central team to draft and gain an understanding of requirements and feed information into the central development and testing team
3. Support the preparation of Go-live and Working Group packs, capture and send relevant meeting minutes
4. Escalate any risk and issues to Project Lead for items that may need escalating.
5. Ensure that all approvals are captured from relevant stakeholders prior to deployment
6. where required write test cases/ acceptance criteria for pre and post go live testing activities
7. Where necessary perform pre and post go live testing
8. Manage any snags/defect identified during deployment to resolution
9. Support transformation team with the solution handover into BAU
10. Create and Update confluence pages
11. Coordinate and facilitate progress, supporting applications to migrate any risks in the solutions identified
12. Coordinate and facilitate with application vendors to ensure that any issues identified are managed appropriately