Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Bengaluru
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
Location – Bangalore
Relevant Exp 6 Months -2 years
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Mandatory Skills: Python, SQL & Data Analytics
- We are looking to hire data analysts to join our data analytics team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail.
- Greater understanding of programming languages – Python & SQL
- Good understanding of RDBMS and object-oriented programming languages
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Must have an excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Proactive and responsive team player
- Ability to work with stakeholders and in team environment set ups
- Open to work from any Client location within India
- Certifications in Data Analytics and/or Data Science is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel is a plus
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture