Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
About us –
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent update: https://bit.ly/3H1wFxN
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we have only just begun!
Role: Data science Manager
Location: We are location agnostic & operating in hybrid model
- Build data science capabilities and take ownership of implementing ML based initiatives end to end
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to identify the potential Data science applications. Translate the business opportunities as DS projects and provide thought leadership
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation and model implementation
- Responsible for mentoring and managing the performance of the DS team. Building a collaborative environment and high quality data culture
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to design experiments, model implementations and new feature creation
- Be the advocate for Data Science within Zupee. Mentor teams and share best practices and case studies
- Continually look for improvements around new sources of data, potential DS partners, tools, talent and infrastructure
What are we looking for –
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in data science using techniques including but not limited to regression, classification, NLP etc.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team of Data Scientists
- Must have understanding of MLOps practices such as model deployment, model monitoring, optimization and model interpretability
- Solid understanding of Python and common machine learning frameworks such as XGBoost, scikit-learn, PyTorch/Tensorflow
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects
- Technology-driven mindset, up-to-date with digital and technology literature, trends
- Able to challenge the status quo diplomatically and bring teams along with strategy
Qualifications and Skills –
B.Tech (CS/IT) from Premium Institurte.