Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Jr. Business Analyst (ERP Pricing and Functional Operations)
Travel: the role is 99% remote with occasional travel (~once per month) to the client site
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote within the U.S.)
Duration & Type: 6-month contract to start
Compensation: Competitive W2 Hourly Rate, Access to Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan of Choice, 401k Plan
Chamberlain Advisors is currently seeking a Jr. Business Analyst for our direct client in the IT Consulting industry. We are looking for someone to join our client’s Consulting team starting at a 6 month contract basis. As our client says, All our clients are on the path to becoming digital organizations. We want to help them plan for and work through this change, as leaders, as Sherpas, as trusted partners on the journey. As a Jr. Business Analyst (ERP Pricing and Functional Operations) consultant you will spend most of your time working with a home grown ERP system and diving into a broader set of critical challenges that our clients are facing. You will ideate, solve, co-create with your team members and the client to tackle complex business and technology issues, help clients better understand technology issues and digital opportunities, develop strategies for change – together with the client teams. Click apply now and join the Chamberlain experience.
Ideally we’re looking for a strong ERP Consultant with Big4/Accenture/IBM experience. The ideal candidate has experience on client engagements where they worked with client leaders on ERP customization/implementation, business process optimization, ERP road mapping and helping to map our current/future states.
Things that will set you apart: ability to lead workstreams, build and expand client relationships, be resourceful and find solutions in a hypothesis-driven and framework-based manner, excellent communication (presentation, facilitation, PowerPoint, email).
What You Will Be Accountable For:
As a Jr. Business Analyst (ERP Pricing and Functional Operations) you will report to the Project Lead and help their client on ERP topics related to Pricing Operations and Functional Business Operations.
- Works with Sr. ERP Business Analyst and other client leadership to:
- Apply business knowledge and facilitative expertise to perform analysis on existing ERP system.
- Gather requirements for, and create new insights and dashboards to meet product/business initiatives.
- Analyzes complex data sets to provide insights for proactive issue resolution and evaluations.
- Recommends actions based on historical performance and forecasts comparing various scenario.
- Helps to perform as the link between Product Strategy, Technology, and Leadership providing timely insights enabling ERP product decision making.
What Qualifications You Need:
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in Business, CIS or computer-related field, or equivalent experience in project implementation, consulting, or supporting an ERP system
- 2+ years of working experience at a leading consulting firm with technology and digital practices (Accenture, Deloitte, EY, IBM, KPMG, PwC, McKinsey, BCG, West Monroe, Grant Thornton, etc.)
- 2+ years experience working with ERP systems with a strong background in Pricing Operations
- Strong ability within MS Office
- Experience with a process mapping tool (Visio, Canva, etc.)
- Track record of delivering and leading complex functional and technology efforts.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and communicate solutions to business partners
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment
- Possess knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Experience mapping business objectives into actionable analyses, and explaining technical concepts, and implications to a broad audience
- Collaborative mindset and inherent desire to partner with the business to identify product and/or service opportunities
- An ERP expert (e.g. Sage Intacct, SAP, NetSuite, SysPro, Oracle, Orion ) in regards to Pricing Operations and Functional Business Operations.
- Implementation and transformation experience ranging from journey mapping and behavioral targeting to agile development approaches
- Excellent communication skills over Slack, email, phone, PowerPoint
- Ability to visit client site in Chicago, Colorado and South America once per month,
About the Client:
Our client’s leadership team grew up in leading management consulting firms and decided to bring that experience to their clients with a boutique firm focused on Digital & Tech. They know that it takes strategy, design, and execution to transform and optimize businesses. They pride themselves in the fact that their services span this entire tech lifecycle: from digital strategy to delivery. Their core competency is all things Digital & Technology for Fortune 500, private equity firms, and startups. They focus on creating business value through technology and typically partner with c-suite executives for that purpose. However, they are just as comfortable building solutions with technical teams (or assume all build responsibilities). Because they are experienced and nimble, they can deliver projects with little overhead while bringing their previous large firm experience to the table; and that is what they consider their biggest differentiator. They can cover any or all phases of the project lifecycle – spanning the upfront digital strategy, the translation of business goals into technology roadmaps, vendor selection and technology architecture, all the way to development and management of apps with agile teams.
Why Work with Chamberlain?
Chamberlain Advisors is a veteran-owned business that provides human capital solutions across a wide range of industries and engagement types. Chamberlain candidates benefit from our unique hiring and interviewing process which has been designed to increase the likelihood that they will be successful in their job searches. This is achieved through our 5-step recruitment process, ensuring a top-of-the-line candidate experience. Find out what makes us different; apply to Chamberlain today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Chamberlain Advisors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chamberlain Advisors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Chamberlain Advisors expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Chamberlain Advisors’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free