Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
- Develop a business analysis workplan for the duration of the project
- Establish appropriate business analysis methodology and business analysis documentation templates for ODP NextGen (population data management, data visualization, document repository, administrative functions, overall functionality of the Portal).
- Lead use case documentation and requirements analysis.
- Conduct a detailed review and define essential/prioritized requirements for the new version of the system, including feedback from support colleagues and field users.
- Conduct interviews with relevant staff at headquarters, regional bureaus, and field to identify requirements and gather feedback
- Participate in technology selection, provide support for the fit/gap analysis
- Draft detailed functional specifications for prioritized requirements in close collaboration with focal points
- Provide content on progress for project communications
- Lead User Acceptance Testing, generate test scripts and scenarios.
- Business analysis workplan;
- Use case definition;
- Functional and non-functional requirements, including workflow analysis, credential management, and user roles and responsibilities;
- Data entity specifications;
- Workflow analysis;
- Scoping documents, including Usage and gap analysis of current functionalities of ODP;
- Identification of users and documentation of “to be process” flows;
- Supporting documents for technology fit/gap analysis;
- UAT Test scripts and user training materials.
- 8-10+ years of IT work experience including at least 3 years of experience working with global-scale web development projects
- University degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology or a related field.
- Previous experience working as a business analyst on projects migrating production systems to a new technology stack (e.g., requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Experience in working as a business analyst with Headless/low-code/no-code technologies
- Knowledge and experience with data (management, governance, protection, anonymization), IT security and management policies and procedures including roles and responsibilities as well as service continuity.
- Familiar with formal I.T. project management best practices (PRINCE2, PMBOK) and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven track record of delivering new global-scale production systems
- Experience working with data platforms and CMS in multi-national organizations
- Excellent organizational skills, reporting and documenting
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in working for UN organizations / International organizations / NGOs / Public Sector
- Experience with Microsoft Azure data lakes.