Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
Title: Senior Cloud Data Engineer
1. Python and Pyspark
2. SQL ( must able to write complex sql)
3. Working knowledge with primary AWS Services like Glue, Airflow, DMS, Cloudwatch, cloudformation.
4. Database: Redshift, Aurora
- Design, implement, and support various database services of our Cloud Platform.
- Provide technological guidance on Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse design, development, implementation and monitoring.
- Understand, Design and Implement Data Security around cloud infrastructures.
- Provide support and guidance to Data Services and other application development teams on various AWS Database Products.
Work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives on Cloud Platform.
Knowledge Skill & Abilities:
- Extensive hands-on experience including design and implementation across broad range of database services on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) and migrating RDBMS (SQL Server/Oracle) from On-premise to AWS (Aurora/Redshift).
- Solid understanding of various Data Management and Data Pipeline tools available in AWS.
- Working knowledge with primary AWS Services like S3, Lambda, Batch, Glue, Athena, EC2, EBS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, ECS, ECR, EMR, IAM, SNS etc.
- Development experience with any major ETL tool, preferably Informatica.
- Good understanding of implementing datalake and data warehouse in Cloud.
- Experience in creating and deploying CloudFormation Templates (CFTs)
- Experience with Lifecycle Management of S3 Buckets.
- Clear Understanding of Cloud Databases Security involving AWS IAM Users and access, IAM Roles and Policies, Federated Users and permissions.
- Good Understanding of AWS Encryption methodologies and AWS KMS Services.
- Experience with database performance testing and capacity planning.
- Working knowledge and experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies.
- Implementation experience of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, and Hue will be a major advantage.
- Knowledge of AWS Machine Learning Offerings will be a plus
- Experience with any Data Visualization tools will be a plus
Interested candidates kindly forword the resume to [email protected]
Ezhil Jenisha S