Job Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
- Primary Skills :Sdwan
- Secondary Skills :Python Programming
- Degree :B.E-Bachelor Of Engineering
Key Competencies and Skills:
Good experience in :
TCP/IP, MPLS, routing & switching protocols.
- Knowledge of Communication Technologies and Networking Technologies:
- Familiar with WAN & LAN technologies (VLANs, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, BGP, Cisco/Juniper OS)
- Exposure on Riverbed, WANX, Load Balancer
- Hands on any networking devices, preferred CISCO and Juniper Routers.
- Knowledge of Quality of Service
- Troubleshooting capabilities on Ethernet, T1/E1, T3/E3, Opt-e-wan circuits Job specific skills
- Excellent English Language skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Preferred CCNA certified with minimum 3 years experience in networking technologies.
- Follows directions extremely well
- Organized, detail oriented and flexible
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity along with the ability to use individual initiative, liasing & interfacing Project Management, Engineering & Management Teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines in a fast pace changing environment
- Proficiency with software applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio
- Self motivated and desire to learn new technology Professional Skills
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate at different hierarchical levels.
- Problem solving, able to work under pressure with perfect time management.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and task focused
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.