Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Kolkata, Mumbai, Indraprasth, Bhagya Nagar, Poona, Chennai, Bengaluru
As a Junior Hybris Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI. The project uses modern architectural approaches. All solutions are cloud-based and use a serverless approach. You will work closely with TUI s top delivery management and business representatives to define the future of the travel industry. Ciklum provides you with colleagues who can be your mentors, good coworkers in solving tech challenges, or just nice people to work with. Millions of tourists all over the world will use the results of your work, and you can shape the way these solutions will be implemented.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 20.11 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS based cloud solution with al lot of AWS services under the hood
- The team is mainly working on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- Less bureaucracy. we have a very flat or structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience in average
We will pick up the best possible options together, depending on your background, areas where you would like to grow and our project needs. We have the following options to consider:
- Be part of a team that is doing exposure of our Hybris solution to additional regions. We currently have a different set of integrations on the new regions. So, your job would be to implement additional integrations and unify our existing protocols
- Be part of a team that is working on additional features to our current Prod solution for the UK and Nordic countries. You will focus on the implementation of improvements coming from the client s business team
- Be part of the technical team that is working on technical improvements which will help us to deliver faster, provide better quality and expand the boundaries of our current architecture.
We know that sometimes, you can t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you re a good fit!
- Primary skills: at least 1 year on any production Java EE project, SAP Hybris
- Secondary skills: performance, security
- CI/CD: Systems integration and build
- Methods and tools: AWS
- Quality Assurance: Testing, Quality Assurance (gates), Technical Backlog
- SDLC: Agile development experience
- Strong Intermediate English