Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Junior Data Analyst Supplier Network
We encourage all roles, our engineers, product managers, and designers, to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines its roadmaps and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
- Passionate about data and technology. You have exemplary skills in both Excel and Google Sheets. You have at least intermediate skills in SQL. Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense, Looker, PowerBI, etc) would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Inquisitive by nature. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data.
- A resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated the ability to tackle complex problems, draw inferences from data, and use your analysis skills and eye for business to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively deliver on projects supporting multiple business partners. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot various data formats quickly and accurately. Ability to Identify discrepancies in BI source data and compare data sets
- Team-minded and versatile. You have experience and an interest in partnering with multi-functional team members who come to the table with different perspectives. You are open to creative approaches to solving problems.
- Experience working with data. At least 2-4 years of work experience in the relevant field, preferably in a consumer-facing company. Ecommerce would be great.
- Partner to build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights and identify any data integrity issues or missing values, flagging any data sanity issues to reporting
- Be immersed in a product team (e.g., Product Managers, Designers, Data Engineers) where you will collaborate with stakeholders and support analysis and reporting, and continually bring forward ideas and insights to drive value for our customers.
- Update and Improve dashboards to enable decision-making. Partner with business stakeholders to understand their questions, Update Excel and Google Sheet dashboards by leveraging data pulled from multiple systems and tools, improve our workflow and reporting processes.
- Data Exploration and Visualization. Through ad-hoc questions, identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses, and present views that will provide visibility into our performance. Delivery of high-quality and on-time deliverables.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.