Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Position:
The Statutory Reporting Senior Analyst will be a key member of the Corporate Accounting team and he/she will be responsible the preparation of annual reports for legal entities in The Citco Group of Companies, as well as, month end close activities and other ad hoc projects undertaken by the team.
- Preparation of the annual reports for key entities within the Citco Group of Companies
- Coordinate the annual financial statement reporting cycle, e.g. roll-forward prior year balances
- Assist in the software implementation project to automate the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with month-end closing activities
- Liaise with external auditors to support the resolution of accounting and reporting items
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies of financial information and prepare documentation for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy and completeness
- Liaising and reporting on statutory accounting matters
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms to ensure correct reporting
- Chartered accountant with 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Experience in the production of consolidated financial statements
- Strong IFRS technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good use and knowledge of Excel
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.