Job Location: Gandhinagar
• Bachelors Degree from a reputed college or university.
• 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in MIS reports, Data analysis, research or
related experience within a professional services firm.
• Strong attention towards detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong research skills and analytical reasoning abilities required; previous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications including Outlook, PowerPoint &
• Create a structured and well-defined data overview from multiple sources.
• Experience in handling database management by using advanced Excel tools &
• Should be proficient with advanced Excel formulae such as, Pivot Tables,
Lookups, Conditional formatting, count IF, Sum IF etc.
• Able to handle confidential information using professional judgement.
• Experienced in working under pressure and able to handle deadlines of reports.
Responsibilities Includes, but not limited to
• Work with executives and other business leaders for MIS reporting.
• Create and populate accurate and error-free reports in timely manner.
• Generate user-friendly presentable reports for the management using graphs,
infographics, and other methods.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with the US management.
• Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process the information.
• Work on multiple tasks and reports with multiple teams.
• Structure large database in user friendly reports.
• Develop user friendly reports based on information extracted from other software
or user interface.
• The Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for providing daily, weekly, and other
periodic reports to the management under the direction of a Principal, Director,
Manager or equivalent.
Compensation and other benefits
• Salary: Commensurate with Industry standards
• Other Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, and other employment benefits depending on the position
* Industry: Accounting
* Functional Area: Data Analysis / Administration / Reporting
• Role: Management Information System (MIS) Executive
• Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat