Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities-
On a Normal Day, You Will
• Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
• Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
• Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
• Develop automation of application deployment and configuration
• Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
• Coach and train developers on DevOps best practices
• Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis.
• Grit, drive and a deep feeling of ownership.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience on DevOps or equivalent
• Strong experience in Python or equivalent language
• Strong experience on bash scripting
• Strong experience with Kubernetes
• Strong experience with Docker
• Strong experience with Terraform
• Experience with DevOps in Azure cloud.
• Experience with deployment and support of Azure services
• Strong experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS
• Experience in the Linux environment and a good understanding of its fundamentals and internals
• Understanding of Microservice based Architecture
• Ability to implement infrastructure as code
• An understanding of application security and information security controls
• A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
• Working knowledge of GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins (or other similar toolset)
• Application development background will be an advantage
• Data Engineering platform/tools experience, plus monitoring and logging platforms, will be an advantage