Job Location: Chennai
AML / KYC- Business Analyst:
Qualifications and relevant experience:
- Relevant experience of 4-8 years
- Preferred Educational Qualification – MBA, BE, B Sc comp science etc.
- Preferred professional certification like CAMS, CAMI, SAFe PO/PM, CSM, CSPO
- SDLC/Agile and IT BA experience is mandatory
- Experience of working in products like Actimize, Mantas is a plus.
- Experience of working in AML/KYC projects, implementing AML/KYC solutions and/or products deployment
- Knowledge of Transaction monitoring rules, understanding of Money laundering scenarios and detection
- General understanding of AML alerts generation, case management, SAR filing processes
- Understanding of related regulatory regimes and recent developments
- End to end understanding of customer onboarding process in at least one geography
- Understanding of KYC data quality, KYC remediation processes
- Understanding of CDD/EDD processes, PEPs scanning, watch lists, customer risk profiling methodologies
- Recent developments in KYC documents processing methodologies, KYC alerts generation and management
- Excellent business & data analysis skills with hand-on experience of conducting workshops with business, operations and technology stakeholders to author requirement specifications, user stories and impact assessment.
- Experience of executing engagements in large cross functional technology heavy initiatives.
- Data analysis using SQL/MS Excel is required
- Gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications
- Ensure Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System analysis are done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). This requires involvement in all the phases of Agile. This involves, but is not limited to, analyzing problem at hand, writing Stories and other documents, taking walkthrough for Development and testing team, assisting business in UAT and act as a single point of contact for all the stakeholders
- Work with other business analysts on firm wide initiatives and participate in the Front to Back User testing / regression testing. Conducting walkthrough for Dev & QA team
- Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management and an ability to take ownership and independently deliver Structured, methodical thinker.
- Strong analytical capability, problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be diligent and proactive
- Good Team player
- Ability and drive to learn quickly and independently
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work with little supervision
- Effective time management – able to work under pressure and meet deadlines for both project related and non-project related tasks.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.