Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Understand enterprise information management, business intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other business interests.
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models for RDBMS, NoSQL, Data warehouses, Data marts and Data lakes.
- Oversee and govern the expansion of data architecture at enterprise level and optimize overall processing.
- Define data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Work at independent capacity as well as with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Able to study and do quick POC about new technology or frameworks and adopt based on facts and outcomes.
- Prior work experience with online applications, warehousing, data integrations and visualization solutions of enterprise scale.
- Strong understanding about RDBMS, NoSQL, Data appliances, Data integration tools, reporting and analytics tools.
- Experience on data modeling tools like Er-WIN or ER/Studio.
- Decent understanding on the data governance and regulatory requirements.
- Experienced on data security and making it available for the customers of various kinds.
- Good to have understanding about data catalog solutions.
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and make quality decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment