Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
This is Keerthi with Compugain. Let me know your interest for the below position. I would really appreciate if you could refer any of your friends or colleagues for this position.
We are hiring for Data Engineer role, please find the job details below
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Employment: Full time, Permanent
Experience required: 5+ years
As a Software Engineer, you technical contributions include:
- Designing, constructing, testing, and maintaining a robust, reliable, and scalable security data pipeline infrastructure.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading data from wide variety of data sources using Azure technologies
- Developing set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Design data visualization utilizing tools like Power BI and partner with business to create, prepare and distribute accurate reports to business unit as needed/requested
- Design and administer data platforms and data models for supporting analytical services in Azure cloud environment.
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
- Build well-tested, up to date and documented datasets to provide actionable insights for key business metrics
- Partnering with the multiple engineering teams on internal and customer facing security and privacy initiatives, ensuring that security data accessibility, quality, and reliability are considered.
- Employing an array of technological tools to integrate with 3rd-party data systems.
- Evaluating external tooling, developing new automation, and tooling.
- Run data quality and data monitoring improvement programs.
- Manage performance, capacity, availability, security and compliance of data platform and data solutions.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Databases or similar database platforms. Fluent and fast with T-SQL, query analysis and optimization. Deep skills in modeling transactional databases and data warehouses.
- 3+ years of experience with ETL/ELT environments with Azure Data Factory, SSIS or similar technologies
- 3+ years of working on backend infrastructure/data systems or with application/infrastructure logging pipelines
- A solid engineering foundation with an interest in big data analysis
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and Azure Analysis Services (tabular), MDX/DAX.
- Strong knowledge with Visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Experience writing code, designing systems and data workflows, optimizing data processing algorithms, and systems to support wide variety of analytic workstream
- Experience with CI/CD for Data Platform services, and integration with Azure DevOps
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Understanding and experience in Kafka, Kubernetes, Hive, Docker a huge plus
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for reaching across teams and organizations to make progress collaboratively.
- Comfort being vulnerable when you do not know the answer, and knowing how to ask for help.
- Ability to communicate how complex systems work to both engineers as well as customers or business stakeholders
- Experience & enthusiasm for mentoring teammates, providing technical feedback, and sharing knowledge with others
CompuGain is a leading tech and talent solutions company helping businesses achieve their NEXT by creating seamless digital experiences for customers, employees, and partners.
For over two decades, CompuGain has enabled key Fortune 1000 firms, government agencies and emerging enterprises across industries achieve their NEXT by modernizing tech, data, and bringing digital visions to reality faster. CompuGain delivers transformational outcomes at speed with deep expertise in Modern Application Delivery, Cloud practices, Data Services, Digital Transformation and Talent solutions.
From delivering the smallest project with the highest value to creating the next big thing, our people make a profound impact in everything we do for our customers. Our employees are at the forefront of driving innovation and delivering more with less. Every employee is an integral part of our growth journey, and CompuGain has strived to provide opportunities and an environment for continuous learning and growth.
If you aspire to evolve your career, immerse in diverse opportunities and be part of a team to deliver breakthrough outcomes by rethinking possibilities, join us.
Find your passion – visit www.compugain.com/jobs