Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Valhalla, NY
Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Inc. (Con Edison CEB) is a leader in the renewable energy industry. We are the second-largest solar energy owner and operator in North America with over 3 gigawatts in capacity of renewable energy infrastructure throughout North America and provide a wide range of energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail energy customers. Committed to sustainability and environmental stewardship, Con Edison CEB offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including utility-scale and behind-the-meter renewable development and construction, battery storage, power marketing and asset management services, and energy efficiency services.
Con Edison CEB is part of the Consolidated Edison, Inc. (CEI) family of companies. CEI, one of America’s largest investor-owned energy companies, has a corporate history dating back to 1823 and has been a Fortune 500 company for over 25 years.
Learn more about Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses here: https://www.conedceb.com/.
Summer Internship Program
We offer a top-notch internship experience to selected individuals who are passionate about opportunities to positively affect the environment and develop critical technical skills and expertise to help us innovate. Our paid, 10-week Internship Program provides students the opportunity to work with a diverse pool of talent in the Energy/Renewable industry.
This is your opportunity to join our talented team!
Dates: June 5, 2023 through August 11, 2023
Length of Program: 10 weeks (40-hour work week)
Location: Valhalla, NY
Hourly Rate: Undergraduate $23/hr;Masters $30/hr
The Data Analytics intern will work with the Asset Management, Engineering, and Operations teams, utilizing their computer programming knowledge to support the creation and maintenance of tools for portfolio reporting and performance analysis, including:
- Theoretical production
- Performance reporting
- Variance analysis
- Anomaly detection
- Infrastructure design and construction
By The End Of The Internship, The Intern Is Expected To Have Gained
In addition, the intern will participate in regular dialogue with stakeholders across the business to identify business needs and coverage gaps and will assist in developing targeted solutions to deliver value to internal customers.
- Understanding of renewable technology
- Understanding of the performance drivers for renewable energy resources
- Exposure to a variety of contracts
- Experience integrating data from a variety of different sources including OSI PI, CMMS systems and REST APIs
- Creation of tangible work products with immediate real-world impact
- Preferred Academic Discipline(s): Energy, Engineering, Data Analytics, or Business degree
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Sophomore year or later, or graduate/Ph.D. program at an accredited institution
- Interest in renewables. Relevant internship or other previous position preferred
- Familiarity with REST APIs or Business Intelligence software is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical abilities, detail-oriented
- Facility/aptitude to understand and interpret contracts preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong quantitative skills required
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.