Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Analyst, Planning & Scheduling
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Managing WFM Personnel
- Planning & Scheduling
- Manpower Planning, Scheduling, Transitioning new logos
- Updating & maintaining master trackers
- Preparing and publishing periodic reviews for management
- Preparing Powerpoint presentations
- Forecasting knowledge and able to forecast basis different methodologies.
- Running scenarios and simulations basis requirement
- Data reporting to other departments like Finance , IT Operations etc.
- Creating Interactive Dashboards for Client and Delivery
- Recognize and recommend operational and support improvements for the enterprise
- Creating Schedules and lead the weekly scheduling performance review and provide recommendations
- Administration of communication to and from Operations and other support departments.
- Collect, analyze and report historical center performance statistics.
- Understanding of Workload and HC calculations
- Perform financial evaluation using actual performances which involves relevant WFM metrics and contractual targets
- Provide end to end analysis of financial assessment on weekly basis rolling up to the month
- Create accruals for revenues that may have been possibly earned but are not yet recorded in the account
- Perform trend analysis considering all relevant WFM metrics impacting the revenue on a weekly and monthly basis
- Perform impact analysis of various operational metrics performances to understand the gap between actual / planned revenues at different stages of revenue life cycle
- Calculate the positive and negative impact of compensated and non-compensated performance metrics on overall revenue
- Perform various types of analysis around cost & revenue and create charts / reports as required by the business to present various comparative views for decision making
- Data collection from various data sources to be utilized in performing all key responsibilities and ad-hoc requests from the business
Key skills & knowledge:
- Extensive experience with WFM software
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Ability to simplify complex operations into repeatable processes.
- Ability to make decision in time sensitive ambiguous situations.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre methodologies and operational principles
- Knowledge of IEX is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical – Able to analyze data and draw insights.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovative and able to influence.
- Must have experience to handle Capacity Planner and Scheduling teams.
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline
‘Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.’
IND Gurugram – Industrial Plot No. 243, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 7th Floors
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents