Job Location: Broomfield, CO
Senior Big Data Engineer
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Big Data Engineer to grow in to the role for our Big Data strategy for cloud operations team. This role requires deep expertise and a track record of success in delivering infrastructure solutions on the Azure, AWS, or IBM platform. This individual will help design, build, operate, and own overall technical relationship between multiple stakeholders within our organization. The Architect will support and provide insight into the operations and growth our multi-cloud platform related our data and help us solve the complexities around data management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Expert in big data technologies to design, develop, and implement scalable and fault-tolerant big data solutions
- Understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles (consistency and availability, liveness and safety, durability, reliability, fault-tolerance, etc.)
- Prior experience of building data platforms using Big Data databases like Mongo DB, etc. on public cloud
- Excellent programming skills in .NET, etc.
- Working with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, and/or Terraform
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc., or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building high-scale services
- Experienced working in big data ecosystems such as Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB ,etc.
- Expert-level understanding of structured queries using services like AWS Athena, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams
- Willingness to learn new things and change direction quickly based on new information
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $136,000.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.