Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don’t adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth – and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
- Analyze data at a portfolio or market level for review to manage site teams purchasing habits to maximize program pricing and discounts.
- Analyze ongoing revenue share contracts and develop processes to audit and report on value creation.
- Responsible for tracking and collecting telecom revenue share and producing monthly reports.
- Assist Senior Procurement Manager with developing reporting for key metrics. Produce reports on a quarterly basis.
- Perform periodic vendor audits for strategic vendors and compile data for business reviews.
- Assist with cost containment initiatives aimed at controlling operational expenses, cost reduction, and vendor consolidation.
- Responsible for building a collaborative partnership with select vendors, as well as maintaining preferred vendor relationships to provide discount and rebate programs.
- Utilize existing and new software platforms to provide efficiency in procurement process to site teams across the Organization. Assist with the rollout of programs that reduce time spent searching and ordering products, processing invoices, and improve delivery speed.
- Partner with Procurement Specialist to determine procurement needs across the organization and implement new vendor initiatives.
- Able to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues across the organization.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related major, or equivalent experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested
- 2+ years of previous project management experience preferred
- Experience in the multifamily industry preferred
Skills & Certifications:
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, organization, and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities
- This position is classified as Hourly Non-Exempt and is eligible for payment of time-and-one-half the regular rate of pay for hours worked over 40 in a week.
- This job operates in normal professional office environments, and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines, and filing cabinets.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently sits, stands, walks, uses hands handle or feel; and reaches with hands and arms.
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities and regional offices all over the country, as well as overseas. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all – to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life – where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people – possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please call 404.965.3988. Cortland is a drug-free workplace. Cortland participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $76,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30326: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Data analysis skills: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location