Job Location: Pune
Join us as a Business Analyst within the Finance Change BSLEC team, working on Leverage Exposure (LVE). LVE project is driven by regulatory requirements to implement “standardized approach for counterparty credit risk” (SA-CCR) for Leverage Exposure reporting in accordance with Basel III Reform for FINMA and CRR2 for PRA. The objective of this project is to source, automate and integrate the SA-CCR calculated derivatives exposures from upstream systems into the LVE infrastructure for FINMA and PRA.
Your future colleagues
As a member of LVE team, your role is to support Leverage and Balance Sheet workstreams, with key deliverables including changes to LVE infrastructure involving new data sourcing, calculation changes, updates to rules engine, database modifications, and process changes. This is a client facing role, working closely with line SMEs and Basel Measurement and Reporting (BMR) group to plan, organize, implement, and deliver project goals and objectives successfully.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Prior experience in financial control function with clear knowledge and understanding of balance sheet, off balance sheet, financial products, and regulatory reporting
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, business processes, and IT systems
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in writing business requirements, user stories, test cases/test plans, test execution, monitoring, and reporting
- Ability to work with other teams and key partners to develop requirements, manage issues and risks on projects with timely escalations and issue resolutions
- Prior experience in regulatory reporting function with background in either of Leverage or RWA calculations a plus
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Outstanding attention to detail and highly analytical and creative-thinker
- Ability to document information accurately and concisely
- Outstanding team-player – able to display enthusiasm, confidence and commitment
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently while providing detailed and timely progress updates
- Hands on experience in tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence and PL/SQL
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools such as OBIEE, OLAP tools, Qliksense, and advanced Excel and macros.
- Understanding of accounting concepts and financial data
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.