Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
Role details: Supporting the European ESG team which focuses on highlighting thematic trends around regional & sectoral aggregates and at stock level focused on Environment, Social and Governance guidelines.
Primary responsibilities on this role include:
- Develop and maintain excel models to evaluate ESG scores for European companies, sectors and regions.
- Perform stringent data quality checks on third party ESG data using financial databases and company filings. Ensure robustness of data being used for modelling purpose
- Create, update and maintain comprehensive Excel databases on ESG data
- Help the team in running back-tests of ESG related strategies. Apply quantitative techniques to analyse historical trends and future trends.
- Assist the team in analyzing macro level ESG trends to write thematic reports.
- Assist the onshore team on day to day basis and work on ad-hoc requests.
- Help the team with report writing and summarizing peer research
Key skills: Pro-active candidate with advanced level MS Excel skills. Experience with VBA macros is an advantage.
Database skills: Preferably experienced with Bloomberg Finance LP, Datastream Eikon or other similar financial databases and has knowledge on various company filings
Knowledge of finance: Basic finance knowledge around valuations, financial ratios and extracting data from company filings