Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you’re more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
- You will report to Manager Systems Administration to contribute toward Enterprise support office Team
- You will Provide support to run processes in multiple applications/tools (Oracle, Salesforce, Jira, Remedy, Confluence, 0365, internal applications)
- The processes include creating, update or deleting accounts/setups, validation of maintenance activities, housekeeping, change management, timecard management
- Run reports for the management using Oracle EBS/Business Intelligence, Salesforce.com or other applications
- Maintain associated procedure documentation
- Look for opportunities to enhance or automate the existing process
- Prepare reports using Oracle, SFDC or other in-house applications
- Prepare presentations and other documentation on an ad-hoc basis
- Undertake temporary tasks to provide similar services to other responsibilities in the organisation
- Help resolve issues/incidents
- Support and resolve low-priority incidents logged by customers
- CRQ Validations
- Patch of the servers
- Timecard management
- Perform validations as part of maintenance on a variety of applications.
- Change management in Jira, Confluence & Remedy.
- Set up accounts for new hires.
- Remove access as part of termination on a variety of applications.
- Housekeeping activities and processes on multiple applications.
- Remedy, Jira, Confluence patching
- TM1 monthly activities
- Helix Service build
- Meet Service Level Agreement per the Service Catalogue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BE ,MCA or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience as a Support Analyst or similar
- Experience in SQL,Selenium,Automation skills
- Experience in PowerBI
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including macros, formulas, and reporting e.g. pivot tables Proficient in other software within the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Analytical with a business sense
- An trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what’s possible to improve for yourself and others
- A leader – you excel leading your own projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
- A strategist – you’re curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Paid Vacation, Volunteer, Compassionate, and Holiday Time Off
- And so much more!
empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, CSG’s technologies and people have helped some of the world’s most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today’s digital economy.
, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world.