Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Junior PythonDeveloper needed for a medical equipment manufacturing company that has been advancing diagnostic cardiology for over 40 years!!
Title: Junior Python Developer
Location: Hybrid Remote in Melbourne, FL
Salary: $80,000 – &100,000
Requirements: Python, Data Science, Machine Learning
We develop, manufacture, and provide service with the most reliable and sophisticated ambulatory heart-monitoring systems in the world. Since its inception, we have been at the forefront of the cardiac telemedicine industry – pioneering technology, improving existing technologies, and adding new applications. Our product suite spans from medical devices that a patient wears, to mobile apps, up to our back-end servers.
As a Junior Python Developer, you will work with the data science team developing software that coordinates data flow through various Machine Learning models.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and implementing robust applications
- Conduct activities in accordance with the FDA Design Controls
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development
You Should Know Some Of The Following
- Data Science
- FDA Design Controls
What’s In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to [email protected]
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS22-1710915 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Josh Sanchez – Sr. Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.