Job Location: Pune
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- SAP knowledge: key task for the person will be to find information in our different SAP systems and in our PLM systems. (Especially base information as prices, forecasts and pulling drawings out)
- Sending out RFQ s: support category managers in sending RFQ s out, follow-up on responses and potentially make pre-analysis
- Analyze reporting deviations: checking KPI reports, identify potential errors and seek solutions. Perform pro-active or upon requests from our category managers
- The ideal person could also be supporting negotiations with analysis
- Create high level Spend Other analytical reports using Power BI proactively/as when required.
- Ad hoc tsk to improve data quality in our organization
- Good interpersonal skills as a lot of contacts with stakeholders is needed to find and understand data. Prepare/track departmental MIS/Projects
Education : B.E. Mechanical
Experience : 8 to 10 years experience
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP insight must, MM PP Module
- High skill level in Excel, Macro and Microsoft Power tool
- Knowledge of Power Bi is must
- English Strong communicator in written and verbally
- Drive, creating results motivates you