Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high-performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I help App professionals to analyze market insights. I’ll help the team to understand the performance of specific apps or app categories through research. I’ll need to collect information like app mechanics, news/updates, events, etc., and analyze the data.ai performance data to discover actionable insights. By doing this, I’m contributing to the data.ai analytical product line’s value enhancement.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Responsible for game classification, including genre, IP, theme, and events for mobile games;
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses from using descriptive statistics to other machine learning methods;
- Collaborate to handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests from sales, marketing, or customer directly;
- Support internal and external customers
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Familiar with mobile games industries
- Experienced in data annotation or text classification, and familiar with big data structures and basic algorithms is preferred
- Solid skills in Python and SQL
- Ability to create dashboards and data visualizations in Tableau (or similar software) is a big plus
- Strong will to learn and ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge to work on the fly
- Great sense of responsibility and ownership
- Attention to details
This position is located in Hyderabad, India.
data.ai are in the process of establishing an entity in India, in the interim the employees will be on the rolls of Leap 29 our Global Employer of Record