Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Associate, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a trusted advisor to clients through solution implementation and long-term operations. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Strong SQL/Pl SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of data
- Experience working in any Databases software: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server
Experience working in any of Data Engineering software:
Extraction Transform Load (ETL)
- On-Premise: Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage, Ab Initio, Talend Open Studio, Pentaho Data Integration
- Cloud: AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, Google Cloud Dataflow, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Experience working in any Data Visualization Tools: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience developing test plans, test data, test results and test script execution
- Experience/knowledge in developing/maintaining an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) solutions to support business intelligence analytics
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc and knowledge of their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in data clean up, data analysis and feature engineering
- Ability to test and measure Machine Learning algorithms
- Good quantitative skills including specific experience with Statistical Inference, Generalized Linear Models, Markov Decision Processes
- Advanced skill in Data Interpretation, Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Ability to write and present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to travel up to 20% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Must be willing to work in one of our Center locations:
- Lake Mary, FL (Orlando), Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix), Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg)
- Extraction Transform Load (ETL)
Advanced Skills (Good to have)
- Master Data Management (MDM) & Data Governance: Informatica Intelligent MDM, Axon, Collibra, SAP MDG, IBM Info Sphere MDM, Reltio, Microsoft MDS
- Data Quality: Informatica Data Quality, IBM Quality Stage, SAP Information Steward, Talent Data Quality
- Experience/knowledge in data modelling (Star/snowflake schema) to support business intelligence analytics