Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Rosslyn, VA
Work you’ll do
The candidate will support Deloitte’s use and visualization of data. The client has numerous data sources, most of which are housed in a SQL Server database, and 25+ dashboards to update and maintain. The client uses these dashboards for policy maker purposes toward a variety of political-military ends.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Must be willing to report on-site 3-4 days a week
- 8+ years of experience building Tableau dashboards, demoing dashboards for clients, quickly and efficiently integrating client feedback into dashboards.
- 8+ years of user experience/human centered design experience.
- Advanced experience working with clients to define and detail requirements which were leveraged to build dashboard and reports.
- Tableau and Tableau Server knowledge, including calculated fields, connecting to and cleaning data
- Deep understanding of data relationships including unions and join
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing data structures/architectures using multiple data sets (structured/unstructured)
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free