Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Rosslyn, VA
Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. Play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you’ll do:
Deloitte is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team and help accelerate a federal mission client’s discovery and delivery of identity and network-based intelligence insights to counter national security threats and malicious actors.
Our Data Scientists apply advanced exploitation methods, models, and emerging technologies and work side-by-side with mission customers and fellow analytics team members to drive data science support to the entire intelligence cycle.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly security clearance required
- 80-100% Onsite SCIF requirement
- 2+ years’ experience implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- 2+ years’ experience with data cleaning and ETL scripts.
- 2+ years’ experience executing data science methodologies using common programming/scripting languages, such as Python, Java, Scala, and R.
- Experience leveraging data analysis to construct compelling narratives
- Familiarity with AWS/cloud development and solutions architecture
- Experience extracting features from data stored in a wide range of possible formats, including JSON, XML, raw text logs, industry-specific encodings, and graph link data
- Experience executing data science method using parallel computing frameworks (e.g., deeplearning4j, Torch, Tensor Flow, and distributed data processing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop and Spark)
- Familiarity with and experience developing in Govt cloud environments (C2S, ICGC), Custom Application Development Windows, and Admin/Scripting. Familiarity with Relational Databases and Querying languages (SQL. CAML)
- Comfortable with Agile Methodology / SCRUM development, JIRA, Confluence. Experience with graph databases
- Experience with statistical methodologies