Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Work you’ll do
- Assist in developing automated valuation models based on existing Excel finance models
- Assist in database integration, frontend development, and CI/CD pipeline implementation
- Develop analytics and Machine Learning solutions to identify errors/discrepencies
- Participate in Code reviews, testing, and evaluation activities.
- Prepare materials for internal and external progress reports and review activities.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active secret security clearance required
- 2+ years ex perience with Python, R, or similar statistical programming language
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- Travel up to 10%
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free