Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
- Obtain a strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Ensure Denodo users are well-equipped with the resources and training needed to effectively perform with the Denodo Platform in an environment of fast-paced change
- Follow up on the release calendar of updates and versions to identify opportunities to create new material.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to provide updates on the roadmap and get feedback.
- Interact with the local managers to coordinate the development and maintenance of technical resources.
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials or documentation on related topics.
- Define metrics, analyze issues, data and trends to make data-driven decisions that let improve the quality of the technical resources and new ways of working.
- Ensure that upper level management is aware of issues regarding processes, protocols or educational materials
Desired skills and experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution oriented. A passion for improving Denodo user experience.
- Excellent organizational skills being able to manage change effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Active listener.
- Lots of curiosity. You never stop learning new things.
- Creativity. We love to be surprised with innovative solutions.
- Be a team worker with positive attitude
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the data landscape.
- Fluent in English ( min. C1 Level) (only for non English speaking countries)