Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Site Reliability Engineer – Tribe Data Core
Site reliability engineering (SRE) applies methods of software and system engineering to build and run scalable and reliable software systems. By solving infrastructure and operations problems SRE enables us to achieve the necessary service levels. It keeps a close watch on capacity and performance, optimizes software build processes and eliminates work through automation.
The SRE squad is part of the Data Core tribe within the department Technology, Data & Innovation (TDI) Private Bank Germany. The Data Core tribe covers the complete data value chain, including not only the mobilization, integration, enrichment and storage of data. Furthermore, it provides tools, services and data analytics to enable new use cases, business capabilities and directly creates value for Deutsche Bank.
Our products enable reaching strategic goals in driving the cloud move of complex BI infrastructure, reducing the number of warehouses, simplifying our architecture and bringing down costs, while at the same time developing cutting edge data technology like automated near time machine learning processes.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a truly agile team that builds excellent solutions, now is a perfect time to join us as a Site Reliability Engineer. We are looking for curious minded individuals with strong analytical skills. You come equipped with a t-shaped skill profile both with a broad understanding of IT and sound depth in at least one of the areas like monitoring and performance tuning, cloud / UNIX scripting, dev ops tool chains, test automation, cloud security.
We drive a blame-free culture fostering self-initiative and speak-up attitude. You will closely cooperate with all squads in the tribe.
- Successfully completed degree in computer sciences, maths or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in creating and leading highly efficient DevOps/SRE teams
- Experienced working in distributed multi-cultural global teams
- Worked in agile environments with methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban or similar.
- Proven Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Being a Great team player
- Get involved in the full lifecycle of software products and services.
- Support and consult the feature squads from design through go-live, including the operation.
- Participate in system and architecture design including non-functional requirements.
- Build and improve monitoring solutions and aim to automate fully to achieve zero-ops and utmost reliability.
- Continuously explore the market w.r.t. new technological approaches to achieve the goals of the site reliability squad and the entire tribe.
- Flexibility to work in APAC/EMEA Shift along with on-call as required
- Experience programming in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python etc.
- Excellent Analytical & Problem-Solving skills, ITIL certification would be an added advantage
- Deep understanding of data modelling
- In depth knowledge of one of the following: Unix, cloud engineering, SQL/PL SQL, ETL
- In depth knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git etc.
- In depth knowledge of one of the monitoring tools – AppDynamics, Cloud Monitoring, Splunk, New Relic etc.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.