Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pune
- The Configuration Management Data Manager will be responsible for undertaking assigned Configuration management duties associated with maintaining the quality of the Configuration Management database.
- The role requires strong business and functional analysis skills backed by a solid IT support/design background. Experience with data modeling and a deep understanding of using it within the ServiceNow toolset is essential.
- The Logical Data Model which represents the entity scope and relationships for Configuration Management is vital to the success of Configuration Management.
- In addition, agreed standards which define how Deutsche Bank s technology environment is properly reflected in the Data Model is vital to ensuring that high data quality can be achieved.
- The Configuration Management Data Analyst will apply their existing knowledge of complex IT environments and expertise to maintain a Logical Data Model, and a set of data standards for the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) team
What we ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Maintain a Complete, Correct and Compliant CMDB, which supports our Global teams and processes.
- Use specialist knowledge of the ServiceNow conceptual and logical data model including the ServiceNow Common Services Data Model (CSDM) to develop meaningful dashboards.
- Use SQL and Excel skills to Identify data trends which require focus from the data owners.
- Manage maintainable solutions for data requirements that:
- Balance execution speed with longer term strategic goals.
- Exploit native ServiceNow to avoid and reduce technical debt.
- Use existing reporting sources.
- Develop core reporting capabilities for processes to self-serve and consume.
- Ensure that all delivered solutions and data security controls meet Governance and control requirements, and that all solutions meet internal and external audit requirements.
Your skills and experience
- Good understanding of ServiceNow data management and data modelling.
- Good understanding of Asset and Configuration Management.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience of delivering targeted solutions for improving Operational Effectiveness.
- Experience of leading a ServiceNow Implementation
- Experience of data designs within cloud services
- Experience with Oracle, SQL and MariaDB.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal in each of the following areas: working with users in joint analysis and design sessions, written communications, both technical and non-technical, ability to communicate technical concepts to end-users
- Ability to quickly build relationships across multiple teams
- High analytical capabilities
- Used to working to tight deadlines and identifying problems at an early stage
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundation
- Project Management experience
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment.
- A strong analytical mindset.
- Able to successfully influence and communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Fluent in English
- Capable of taking tasks that are only roughly defined, yet involve complex interactions with other tasks and projects, and translating them into concrete initiatives.
- Proactive in finding problems, owning, defining and implementing solutions for them.
- A creative and lateral thinker