Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Job Title- SAS Engineer
Location- Pune (India)
The tribe Customer Analytics is responsible for the creation as well as the orchestration of the digital customer communication towards our internal and external customers for the brands Deutsche Bank and Postbank within Deutsche Bank Private Bank Germany (PB GY). The tribe consists of several squads, which are responsible for the Digital Marketing Platform of PB GY on the one hand and the creation, orchestration, and playout of data-based, individualized customer communications on the other. The overall management of the Digital Marketing Platform is clustered in a Product Domain.
The squad “ DevOps Data and Analytics Platform ” is responsible for:
- We develop and customize the SAS Platform. The focus is to give our business areas an innovative analytics solution for In- and Outbound Marketing.
- The existing SAS solution is to be enhanced. In the agile development team, the SAS engineer implements a sustainable and stable technical solution for the defined technical and business requirements.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Experience level- 5-7 years
- Creation of scalable and maintainable technical designs for the further development of the existing SAS solution
- Monitoring the SAS Environment and Metadata
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting SAS servers
- Administering Users and Data Access
- Cooperation with product owners, scrum masters, engineers, and security specialists in an agile work environment
- Compliance with general coding standards and security mechanisms
- Knowledge on SQL queries and DB knowledge.
Your skills and experience
- University degree in computer science (or comparable), or comparable professional experience
- Has min. of two years experience in SAS Platform 9.4 before and is aware of the architecture
- Has experience in working with SAS Metadata and user administration
- Has experience in datastep and macro programming and knows products SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/CONNECT
- Knows the common interactions of SAS with Oracle databases and PC File formats
- Has experience in linux OS
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.