Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: American Fork, UT
We are Domosapiens – uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
Domo is looking for aspiring software and/or data engineers that want to specialize in building machine learning products to augment our customers intelligence by unlocking their data capabilities.
- 2+ years programming experience (in class or work) including compiled and interpreted languages;
- Strong curiosity and drive to learn;
- Experience with relational, non-relational and graph databases;
- Strong understanding of math and statistics;
- Strong critical thinking skills at efficiently solving real world problems;
- Strong communication skills: verbally, in writing, data visualization;
- Currently enrolled in a BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
Nice to Have
- Ideally planning graduation in 2023 or 2024;
- Familiarity with machine learning;
- Familiarity of semantic technologies like knowledge graphs;
- Available to start immediately part time, full time on your off term.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free