Job Location: Chennai
Risk Analytics, Regression Modeling and Validation, Credit Risk Scorecard development, Probability of Default (PD) Models, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Machine Learning techniques, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting.
Dun & Bradstreet Technologies & Data Services is looking for Data Scientist /Senior Data Scientist candidate to support Risk Analytics team. The candidate needs to work closely with the team based out of Chennai and across a range of Analytics leaders who are located globally to fulfill the deliverables on a timely basis.
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Extracting large data from various data sources using multiple tools such as Python/ Pyspark /Hadoop/ SQL/ etc., to perform multiple customer analysis
- Generate Analytical Insights on various customer portfolios
- Develop Predictive Solutions using advanced statistical techniques to enable better decision making for customers across industries
- Utilize latest data science techniques across both supervised and unsupervised machine learning methodologies, NLP and development of new capabilities
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on using Machine Learning techniques to various business solutions
- Collaborate with Technology teams to implement analytical solutions and models that integrate data from diverse sources
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in providing additional analysis based on specific needs
- Deliver analytical solutions under limited direction and take individual ownership
- Adherence to Internal or Customer Specified Quality and Timeliness Standards
Required / Desirable Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of Analytics experience in Data Science roles
- Advanced degree (Masters) in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Economics, Statistics, Actuarials, Mathematics, or Finance.
- Strong programming skills in using tools such as Pyspark, Python, R, Scala, SQL or SAS to manipulate data and conduct statistical analysis
- Sound Knowledge and proven experience on application of Statistical / Machine Learning Techniques and explainability
- Experience in visualization tools like Tableau/Power BI is desirable
- Ability to interpret and translate data into meaningful business insights
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.