Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Bhagya Nagar, Chennai, Bengaluru
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developers and Analysts to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. Your primary role will be to enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions with Power BI as primary BI skill
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms with Power BI
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Understand any Bi-level SLAs and taking care of BI performance tuning.
- 4+ yrs. experience as a Power BI/Tableau/Qlik Developer with industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modelling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Good exposure on working on ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework any prior hands-on with any ETL tools would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with other BI technologies (e.g., Microsoft Power BI including writing DAX, Tableau, SSRS, SSAS) would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, Performance tuning on reporting services on reporting layers like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS), Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Expert knowledge using advanced calculations on the BI tools (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Table, cross-tab)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge on any of the cloud services (Preferred: Azure) is an added advantage